In the spirit of the randomness of this blog… a discovery in the Sharepoint realm. I am a relative newcomer to Microsoft Office Infopath. One issue I ran into right away that was effectively a showstopper for me was the inability to copy and then paste content directly within Infopath.
None of my colleagues had the problem, but I had found a few folks in the Infopath user community who reported this problem.
Thanks to a comment by one of my colleagues, the cause finally dawned. I have a multiple monitor switcher tool installed. The tool works great. It includes a nice extra that provides a clipboard with copy history. Turns out that was conflicting with Infopath’s ability to copy/paste. I disabled the tool, and got copy/paste back!